On Monday 10th June 2019 the collection works will begin on the sewage treatment plant of the hamlets of Miragolo San Marco, Miragolo San Salvatore and Scullaro at the Zogno purification plant, which will allow the elimination of the sewage discharges currently present in the streams.
In order to ensure the correct and safe construction of the works, the Local Police of the Municipality of Zogno issued a specific ordinance for the necessary traffic limiting measures. In particular:
- From Monday 10 June to Wednesday 11 September 2019 from 8:45 am to 6:00 pm, all pedestrians are prohibited from traveling (except frontist residents where the site is located) and vehicles in Street Roncaglia, Pratolungo and San Marco in the duly marked section.
- Every day from 6:00 pm to 8:45 am, and from 6:00 pm on Friday to 8:45 am on Monday, at the same points, the alternating one-way street will be set up.
In agreement with the Municipality and the public transport company the bus service will be guaranteed with the following services:
- Advance of the 8:20 am race (Zogno - Miragolo) at 7:50 am;
- Advance of the 9:00 am race (Miragolo - Zogno) at 8:25 am;
- Route on the detour route (Zogno - Somendenna - Sambusita - Miragolo and return) of the following pairs of races:
• 10:55 am Zogno - Miragolo and return;
• 1.10 pm Zogno - Miragolo and return;
• 4:50 pm Zogno - Miragolo and return.
During the closing times of the road the alternative roads Zogno - Algua - Sambusita - Miragolo San Salvatore - Miragolo San Marco can always be used.
At the reopening of the Somendenna - Miragolo San Marco stretch of road (in September), work will continue towards the hamlet of Miragolo San Salvatore.
At the following link the Ordinance of the Municipality of Zogno: http://www.comune.zogno.bg.it/citta/eventi/notizie/AL-VIA-I-LAVORI-DI-UNIACQUE-PER-LA-REALIZZAZIONE-DEL-COLLETTORE-FOGNARIO-A-SERVIZIO-DELLE-FRAZIONI-DI-MIRAGOLO-SAN-MARCO-MIRAGOLO-SAN-SALVATORE-E-SCULLARO-IN-COMUNE-DI-ZOGNO/