You are here: Home
WORK OF LAYING SEWER IN COURSE IN ZOGNO:
SUMMER REOPENING ROAD BETWEEN SOMENDENNA AND MIRAGOLO
The Municipality of Zogno and Uniacque communicate that, as part of the work in progress for the construction of the sewerage works of the hamlets of Miragolo San Marco, Miragolo San Salvatore and Scullaro, in order to limit the traffic disruptions during the tourist period, the road between Somendenna and Miragolo will be reopened with an alternating one-way:
- From Saturday 3 August to Sunday 25 August inclusive.
In this period the routes and times of public transport will return to be the usual ones.
- From Monday 26 August to Friday 27 September the road will be closed again to traffic from Monday to Friday from 8.45am to 6.00pm; however, at the beginning of the school year, the transition to public transport will be guaranteed from 1.15pm to 2.15pm.
- From the end of September, after the reopening of the Somendenna - Miragolo San Marco section, the works will continue towards the hamlet of Miragolo San Salvatore.
For any information you can contact Uniacque through the toll-free number 800.26 95 95.
On Monday 10th June 2019 the collection works will begin on the sewage treatment plant of the hamlets of Miragolo San Marco, Miragolo San Salvatore and Scullaro at the Zogno purification plant, which will allow the elimination of the sewage discharges currently present in the streams.
In order to ensure the correct and safe construction of the works, the Local Police of the Municipality of Zogno issued a specific ordinance for the necessary traffic limiting measures. In particular:
- From Monday 10 June to Wednesday 11 September 2019 from 8:45 am to 6:00 pm, all pedestrians are prohibited from traveling (except frontist residents where the site is located) and vehicles in Street Roncaglia, Pratolungo and San Marco in the duly marked section.
- Every day from 6:00 pm to 8:45 am, and from 6:00 pm on Friday to 8:45 am on Monday, at the same points, the alternating one-way street will be set up.
In agreement with the Municipality and the public transport company the bus service will be guaranteed with the following services:
- Advance of the 8:20 am race (Zogno - Miragolo) at 7:50 am;
- Advance of the 9:00 am race (Miragolo - Zogno) at 8:25 am;
- Route on the detour route (Zogno - Somendenna - Sambusita - Miragolo and return) of the following pairs of races:
• 10:55 am Zogno - Miragolo and return;
• 1.10 pm Zogno - Miragolo and return;
• 4:50 pm Zogno - Miragolo and return.
During the closing times of the road the alternative roads Zogno - Algua - Sambusita - Miragolo San Salvatore - Miragolo San Marco can always be used.
At the reopening of the Somendenna - Miragolo San Marco stretch of road (in September), work will continue towards the hamlet of Miragolo San Salvatore.
At the following link the Ordinance of the Municipality of Zogno: http://www.comune.zogno.bg.it/citta/eventi/notizie/AL-VIA-I-LAVORI-DI-UNIACQUE-PER-LA-REALIZZAZIONE-DEL-COLLETTORE-FOGNARIO-A-SERVIZIO-DELLE-FRAZIONI-DI-MIRAGOLO-SAN-MARCO-MIRAGOLO-SAN-SALVATORE-E-SCULLARO-IN-COMUNE-DI-ZOGNO/
Agriturismo La Fontana lies deep in nature and it is surrounded by the suggestive panorama of Prealpi Orobiche. It is locate in Val Brembana, at Zogno, and precisely at Miragolo San Salvatore, a small mountain village, that lies at 938 metres above sea level and it is distant 30 Km from Bergamo.
The agritourism is run directly by Ornella and her family, it provides a service with the “Bed & Breakfast” formula and it can offers hospitality and accomodation for 14 people to the full, giving them the possibility to spend their holiday with a resting experience, surrounded by nature and by the peace and serenity of a homely environment.
The guests will stay in completely independent apartments, with all the modern conveniences.
Was terminated by the breakfast room on the ground floor and from 02 June 2014 opened its doors to delight all our guests with tasty and rich breakfast.
They are currently still in progress the work of outdoor area used as a parking and playground for children.
You can still enjoy the holidays at our farm, as the premises are accessible in complete safety.
However we will keep you updated on the progress of work, in order to ensure the broadest transparency towards our customers.